Zinc functions as an antioxidant and maintains normal taste and smell. It promotes normal growth and development and aids in wound healing. Zinc promotes cell division, cell repair and cell growth and is essential for normal fetal growth and the synthesizing of RNA and DNA.
Zinc also maintains normal levels of Vitamin A in the blood.
- Functions as an antioxidant
- Maintains normal taste and smell
- Promotes normal growth and development
- Aids wound healing
- Promotes normal fetal growth
- Helps synthesize RNA and DNA
- Promotes cell division, cell repair and cell growth
- Maintains normal levels of Vitamin A in the blood.