Genuine Health Advanced Gut Health Probiotic Women’s UTI is a probiotic specially formulated to help prevent urinary tract infections. Crafted with 15 strains in a balanced formula to promote women’s gut and urinary tract health, including:
- L. fermentum for decreasing vaginal pH
- L. gasseri to decrease vaginal pH
- L. rhamnosus for anti-microbial support against uropathogens
- Lactococcus lactis for healthy skin support
- Plus added CRAN naturelle™ organic cranberry to prevent recurrent urinary tract infections
The delayed-release, plastic-free capsule ensures that the strains pass through the stomach acid, reaching the gut where they thrive and delivers up to 10x the bacteria to the gut! The shelf stable blister pack protects bacteria from
damaging humidity and allows for easy travelling with no refrigeration required.
- 15 balanced strains to promote gut and urinary tract health
- Guaranteed 50* billion live bacteria
- Clean and toxin-free, free from allergens
- Unique plastic-free delayed-release capsule for targeted delivery – delivers up to 10x the bacteria to the gut
*Guaranteed 50 billion CFUs at expiry, when stored at recommended conditions. 125 billion CFUs at the time of manufacture. Store in a cool place. For maximum potency, keep refrigerated, however refrigeration is not required.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 100% vegan delayed release capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, water), potato starch, organic isomalto-oligosaccharides (VitaFiberTM fermented prebiotic fibre), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide,ascorbic acid.
Recommended Use: For a daily source of probiotics to strengthen a woman’s gut flora and support urinary tractand immune system health.
Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food. If you are on antibiotics, take Women’s Advanced Gut Health Probiotic UTI at least 2-3 hours before or after. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Note: Women’s Advanced Gut Health Probiotic UTI is free from: eggs, milk, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), sesame, soy, sulphites, tree nuts and wheat.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, history of kidney stones, or if you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use this product. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.